This is a Sudoku game for the Nintendo DS. It has puzzles.
Newest version is 0.5
(released Apr 12, 2008).
It is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL
- SudokuDS v0.5: sudokuds.zip
- Source Code: sudokuds-source.tar.bz2
- I don't feel like putting old versions up here, but I can make them available upon request if you really want them
- Make sure you have a Nintendo DS capable of running homebrew code
- Patch the .NDS file with the correct DLDI for your card
- Copy the .NDS file to your card
- Extract the data files to the root of your card (should create a /sudokuds directory)
- The game will work without libfat support, however you'll only have access to a couple dozen puzzles and will be unable to save (obviously).
- The puzzle solving functionality was largely lifted from the public domain sudoku game available at http://www.laurasia.com.au/sudoku ("apt-get install sudoku" on Debian/Ubuntu).